Our experienced and dedicated email coders convert PSD / Sketch to Responsive Email, that is compatible across all devices and email clients with quick turnaround time as low as 8 hrs. Our experience in Mailchimp integration has helped us to become the best Mailchimp Experts among the competitors, we also support other Email Marketing Softwares. At HTMLSliceMate we prioritize 100% customer satisfaction, so all the email projects undergoes a real device testing process across 40+ email clients, so as to make sure that the conversion is perfect on all devices. We also provide Strict NDA policy and 100% Money Back Guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction.
Supported Email Clients:
- Apple Mail 5 (OS X 10.7), Apple Mail 6 (OS X 10.8) and later
- Lotus Notes 7 (Windows XP), Lotus Notes 8 (Windows XP), Lotus Notes 8.5 (WindowsVista) and later
- Outlook 2000 (Windows XP), Outlook 2002/XP (Windows Vista), Outlook 2003 (Windows XP), Outlook 2007 (Windows XP), Outlook 2010 (Windows Vista) , Outlook 2011 (OS X 10.7), Outlook 2013 (Windows 7), Outlook.com (Chrome), Outlook.com (Explorer), Outlook.com (Firefox), Outlook.com (Android Browser), Outlook.com (iOS 7) and later
- Thunderbird 3.0 (Windows XP), Thunderbird latest (Windows 7)
- AOL Mail (Chrome), AOL Mail (Explorer), AOL Mail (Firefox)
- Gmail (Chrome), Gmail (Explorer), Gmail (Firefox)
- Gmail (Android Browser), Gmail App (Android 4.0), Gmail (iOS 7) and later
- Yahoo! Mail (Chrome), Yahoo! Mail (Explorer) , Yahoo! Mail (Firefox)
- Android 2.3 (Android 2.3), Android 4.0 (Android 4.0) and later
- iPad (iOS 6), iPad Retina (iOS 7), iPad Mini (iOS 7) and later
- iPhone 4s (iOS 6), iPhone 5 (iOS 6), iPhone 5s (iOS 7) and later
- Windows Phone 8
One of the most obvious benefits of email marketing is its lower cost compared to mainstream marketing channels. There are no print or postage costs and no fees paid in exchange for exposure on a certain billboard, magazine or television channel. Email marketers might consider investing in specialist software to automate, track and evaluate their emails.
Target fans of your brand
Email marketing is one of the only channels that consumers ask to receive. The majority of businesses utilizing the platform only send messages to those who have signed up to receive them. This can allow for much higher conversion rates as a business is only targeting those who already have an interest in their brand. It is, of course, possible to send unsolicited email marketing messages, but this is only likely to annoy consumers and result in a damaged brand image.
Most marketing professionals would happily pay to ensure they were only spending money targeting those who were interested in their brand. Email marketers can go one step further though, by only sending emails to subscribers who meet certain criteria. Email list segmentation works fantastically for brands who gain information about their subscribers. Studies have shown that marketers who use this tactic often boast improved engagement rates as a result.
Calls to action
Email marketing is great for taking advantage of impulse buying. There aren’t many other marketing platforms which allow customers to go from witnessing an offer to purchasing an item within two clicks of a button. With a tempting call to action and a link straight to the checkout, email newsletters can drive sales like no other channel.
Easy to create
Email marketing doesn’t necessarily require a huge team or reams of technical nous in order to be successful. It’s certainly possible to jazz up an email campaign with fancy templates, videos, images and logos. Yet, some of the most successful campaigns utilise simple plain text emails, suggesting that it’s the content of an email that is the most important thing.
Easy to track
Another key benefit of email marketing is that it’s easy to see where you’re going wrong. Most email marketing software will allow you to track open, click-through and conversion rates, making it simple to spot how a campaign can be improved. These changes can be made almost immediately too, whereas print or broadcast advertising requires quite a bit of effort to alter.